Aktualności:

vdgg.art.pl - całkiem niezła polska strona o VdGG i PH

Menu główne

Nowa płyta Davida Sylviana

Zaczęty przez Natalie, Wczoraj o 15:08:25

Poprzedni wątek - Następny wątek

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Natalie

David Sylvian has shared details of a new album, The Distance Between The Killer And The Killing.

Comprised of recording sessions dating from 2012 to 2025, it marks the artist's first album in over a decade. The LP is based on recomposed improvisational sessions with musicians such as Ryuichi Sakamoto, Otomo Yoshihide, Bilianna Voutchkova, Miako Klein and more.

The record is entirely instrumental, and is made up of one 46-minute piece. It follows 2009 album Manafon.

NANOQ will release The Distance Between The Killer And The Killing on 26 February 2027.

https://thequietus.com/news/david-sylvian-details-new-album-the-distance-between-the-killer-and-the-killing/
Some call me SATAN others have me GOD
some name me NEMO... I am unborn.

Sebastian Winter

czas najwyższy- już myślałem że przeszedł na emeryturę
What can I say when, in some obscure way,
I am my own direction?

Sylvie

Ale od śpiewu nadal odpoczywa ;-)
Something makes me nervous,
something makes me twitch...